PUTTING YOU FIRST!
Results And Experience You Can Trust
Mark Hamblin is an associate attorney at Grimes Yeoman, PLLC. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2012 and both his Master of Business Administration and law degree from Tulane University in 2020. Mr. Hamblin was a volunteer for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, a Managing Editor on The Sports Lawyers Journal, and an Assistant Head Coach of the Wilem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot Court Team. In 2019, the Tulane Vis Team received an Honorable Mention for its Claimant Memoranda at the annual competition in Hong Kong.
During school, Mr. Hamblin was a research assistant for the Tulane Environmental Law Clinic in the summer of 2016. As a research assistant, he reviewed scientific and legal data concerning upcoming clinic cases. In the summer of 2017, Mr. Hamblin was a Segal Intern in the Honorable. Judge Frederick H. Wicker on the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal – State of Louisiana. As a summer intern, he drafted documents used in the appeals court decision on a civil matter before the court. As a Summer Intern with Resorts World Bimini Bahamas in the summer of 2019, he reviewed and drafted contracts, real estate agreements, purchase and service agreements, and other legal documents for the company out of their Miami, FL offices. The following fall, Mr. Hamblin served as a Compliance Extern to the Sun Belt Conference in the offices in New Orleans. During this time, he assisted conference and member school personnel in NCAA compliance matters. After returning to North Carolina, Mr. Hamblin took the North Carolina bar exam to obtain his North Carolina license.
Mr. Hamblin is licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor - 2020
- Tulane University, Freeman School of Business
- M.B.A. - 2020
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Geology
- Major: History
- Compliance Extern, Sun Belt Conference, Fall 2019
- Legal Intern, Resorts World Bimini Bahamas, Summer 2019
- Summer Intern, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal – State of Louisiana, Summer 2018
- Research Assistant, Tulane Environmental Law Clinic, Summer 2017
- Geologist, Aerostar SES LLC, 2013 - 2016
- Sports Law Society
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Wilem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot Court Team
- Freeman Consulting Group
Current Employment Position
- North Carolina